Friday 13 April 2012

My New Puppy

Sunday, 10th July 2011

The weather is at last heating up again, and I spent the day
basking in the sun after taking a trip to see My new 3 week old puppy!
Yes it is time Max had a new friend, although I'm not sure how
he will take to him initially! I suspect there will be some jealousy with
the odd unpleasant growl and snarl from having his nose put out of joint!
But, I have no doubt after the first few weeks they will be showing off
with each other, play fighting, and making double trouble for the local postman!!!
I must confess I have mixed feelings of dread and excitement, having had Max
from 8 weeks old, I can only picture the absolute chaos and havoc a new
puppy will cause, not to mention all the disruption of My every day
organised routine, well as routine as I can make every day!
But I'm sure he will also bring a lot of happiness to Me, and for those
he will get to know, and most importantly My loveable, highly strung,
disobedient Max Dog P Poocher - Oh Boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment