Friday 13 April 2012

After Dark

Sunday, 3rd July 2011

I love coming up with new ideas, continuing to evolve through time,
bringing a fresh approach or style to the website! I love writing stories and find it's a superb
way of expressing My thoughts, expanding the mind and creating interesting scenarios.
I love After Eight chocolate, and the connotations it stirs in your mind, and
it occurred to Me that whenever I come up with ideas and plots, it's always late
at night. Probably because I'm more relaxed while snuggled in bed with My
laptop, and a cool soft fruity drink to get the juices flowing,
and that's when "After Dark" came to Me.
So here it is, the birth of "After Dark", I hope you like the name
and the attraction it has when you click on the link, just before
you nestle down to a glass, or cup of your favourite drink, and begin
indulging and fantasising in a good juicy fun filled story!


No comments:

Post a Comment