Friday 13 April 2012

Caught in the Act

Wednesday, 20th July 2011

My very dear friend james the vicar popped over last week for his usual tea and biscuits.
Well that's the story he always fails to impress me with, and I might just add "abysmally"!
I've always believed never assume, never take things for granted and familiarity breeds contempt!
Oh yes, the poor vicar dropped himself right in it when he was caught red handed,
smoking one of My cigarettes. This is where familiarity reared it's ugly head!
I've gotta hand it to Ryan, with his quick thinking mind, he took a superb snap shot of
james sneaking in a quick smoke while wearing one of My very old school hats!
As you can see, he had the cheek to do it while I was out of the room!
The idiot was so stupid he thought that Ryan was just testing out his camera!
Well here is the evidence!

Perhaps I should have him up before judge jeffreys!
No, I'll second that, judge jeffreys may take pleasure in having him hanged, but that really
doesn't compare with the pleasure I took when I dragged him before Me,
For his sins the vicar experienced nothing short of a "shocking" surprise,
as I "conducted" a trial using My "current" skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment