Friday 13 April 2012

Lunch at Langan's

Tuesday, 2nd August 2011

I do love the hustle and bustle of The City, London for it's impressive history like London Bridge,
Tower Bridge, Palace of Westminster, and of course, the stunning beauty of Buckingham Palace
with it's Monarchy. Add the beautiful lavish gardens throughout, and the many designer
boutiques found in Kensington, Knightsbridge and Chelsea, and you
have one very interesting day out!
London certainly falls within my top five hot spots that I simply love to return to.
Being spontaneous, My girlfriend (who wishes to remain anonymous)
and I, decided to have a little shopping trip to London,
and revisit our favourite restaurant, Langans!
The weather proved glorious, which meant I couldn't be so extravagant
with the amount of leather I wanted to wear, so instead I opted for the smart
stripy pencil skirt, 6 inch white stiletto heels, a skimpy grey top, and my gorgeous pink
denim style leather jacket. I did enjoy the drooling looks as I stood in front of the
majestic gates of Buckingham Palace, followed by a very lovely stroll in the park.
My girlfriend went for the more casual look, jeans and t-shirt, stunning!
The day ended well, as I tucked into a delicious mouth watering starter
of succulent juicy tomatoes and mozzarella cheese with a drizzle of olive oil.
Main course was liver and bacon with all the trimmings, and to finish,
an ice cream at Charing Cross! Well, I would have loved to indulge in their rich
desserts packed with millions of calories, but I really needed to walk off
the first and middle part of the meal before I could devour and enjoy a thick,
sumptuous, creamy and super delicious ice cream, sliding down my throat!
Here are just a few snap shots taken while we were enjoying the day out!


No comments:

Post a Comment