Friday 13 April 2012

Stunning Collection of Leather Gloves

Wednesday, 9th March 2011

This week I did a fantastic photo shoot with
My wonderful collection of equisite leather gloves. 

Their signature scent and touch drives me wild,
so I can quite imagine how it would make you feel if you share
the same love for leather gloves as I do.

I have to say I got so carried away with the photos,
that I now have another gorgeous pair being delivered.
They are shoulder length red leather gloves. 

I must have about twenty pairs ranging from red, pink, purple,
white, black, gray, pink & black and brown. From beautiful shapely
fingerless gloves to short, long and shoulder length. WOW, when
I collected them together, even I was surpised at just how many I have.
But they are gorgeous and look fantastic with a
stunning leather outfit and leather boots.

Hmmm..... Anyone would think I absolutely adore leather,
well you will be right thinking that.

I thought I would show you my wonderful collection for those
who share the same passion and love as I do. I hope you like my photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment