Friday 13 April 2012

Spring is in the Air

Friday, 4th March 2011
With all the problems that are happening in the world
like earthquakes, petrol prices still rising, utilities increasing
and food on the up, it's enough to make anyone feel a little down!
But, at least the worst 2 months of the year is now over!!!

Spring is on our door step, and I'm really looking forward 
to the warmer sunnier days and longer evenings,
and more filming outside in my garden,
stables and woods.... mmmm ....... the woods!!!

I wonder how soon it will be before the superstores
start to really push the barbeque equipment, if they haven't
already! I can already hear the sizzling sausages, bacon spitting
and the butties ready for a good filling.

Well, now I've got your taste buds nice and juicy, I think I will
get back to work! Have a wonderful day, whatever you're doing.

Back to practising my nursing skills, especially now
I have my stethescope..

No comments:

Post a Comment