Friday 13 April 2012

A Different Style and Look

Sunday, 19th June 2011

It's been an incredible week, and time seems to fly so fast!

The weather is proving to be just as unpredictable as ever,
although you could say it's pretty normal to see intermittent conditions,
ranging from heavy bursts of rain, strong cold winds to almost summer days
with temperatures reaching the mid 20's! But that is typical of our English weather!!!

Well I have to say, I am the ever optimist, always hoping that I
will grab spots of warmth from the sun with the beautiful deep blue
sky to complement my photo shoots - Aahhh, no such luck!!!!

So, I put my thinking cap on once again, and between Ryan and I,
we came up with another fantastic photo shoot, but this time it
was capturing the essence of eroticism. The images are highly sensual and
chic with a touch of glamour. A complete contrast to the Dominatrix that I am.

So out came my beautiful lingerie, thongs and cream cottom bra,
although it didn't take long before I was topless, and let's just say at
that point I could see a few tongues hanging out, salivating and drooling!

Oh yes, I am a real tease, and I do love posing in front of the camera!

I'm sure you will agree that as soon as the sun is really giving out some heat,
I will be outside soaking it up in my luxury gardens, seducing the camera
with my glistening oiled up body, wearing the skimpiest bikini!

Until then, I will continue toning up, working on my abs, obliques,
thighs and arms, through Mixed Martial Arts and Gymnastics every week!
Just to give another teaser, here is a shot taken on Friday, I hope you like it! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment