Friday 13 April 2012

Trip to the Petrol Staion

Wednesday, 22nd February 2012



I had a very lovely day, as a special gentleman arrived for another dose of
My handiwork with the Dragon Senior Cane! It went very well indeed, especially after I
discovered how many red spots appeared on the ceiling, again .........!
It was evident that the more sadistic I became, the more
masochistic he is, in fact, judging by his throbbing cock, he
very nearly shot his load! Naturally I couldn't have that!
His Corrective treatment was not over! So, as I always say,
"Expect the Unexpected"
I ordered him to dress, while still collared, and
insisted he followed Me to the petrol station. I hung
my keys out the window for him to collect and he proceeded to fill up My empty tank!
We then ventured to "Kurt Geiger" store, and purchased a
gorgeous pair of ankle stiletto boots, there you will see My
dear slave, top right, kneeling down in the shop, while
removing My boots! Thank you peter!

No comments:

Post a Comment