Friday 13 April 2012

Strawberries & Eroticism


What is Eroticism, well for me it evokes all your senses being highly aroused sexually,
and that's precisely what hobson experienced only a couple of days ago!
I always say, "Expect the Unexpected", and WOW, hobson was still taken by surprise, as I took his breath away!
I felt incredibly sensual, highly erotic, and wickedly debauched, as I manipulated hobson into a vulnerable position!
I shackled his ankles, clamped his already swollen balls, while his cock remained in a closed metal chastity cage!
Of course it was only fair I left his hands free to serve My mouth watering taste buds with big, juicy, succulent Strawberries, while I enjoyed spreading myself across a well padded kitchen table, covered in black PVC. I was dressed in a striking black fishnet bodice, with a finely knitted lemon crop top, wearing my white 6 inch stiletto open toe heels!

My toned legs are oiled up, enhancing muscle definition in my thighs, and calf's, for that ultimate tease!
When hobson removed my stilettos, while standing against the table, shackled to a cast iron frame, I couldn't resist dipping my candy pink glossy polished toes into his warm inviting mouth for a wet tongue massage! Oh boy, did it feel good!
For hobson, even when he tried to close his eyes to avoid the most highly erotic imagery placed before him, he could not remove these though processes from his mind, or more importantly, the affects that had already stimulated his throbbing balls, and pulsating cock that sent excruitiating shock waves through his body!
The pain was unbearable for hobson, but worth every minute to see the agonising affects it was having on him.
A real spiced up concoction of pain and pleasure rolled into one!
Look out for the movie next Friday, and you will see what I mean, meanwhile here's a sneak preview to whet your appetite and get your juices flowing! I am just thrilled I have captured it on film for your eyes to witness!


No comments:

Post a Comment