Friday 13 April 2012

A Bettie Page Moment

Wednesday, 18th May 2011


I do love the beautiful Bettie Page and the simply stunning Dita Von Teese! 

Well, I couldn't help but take the opportunity of my glorious sun drenched gardens, surrounded by gorgeous crimson blossom, in my heavenly satin black corset, nylon seamed stockings, and shoulder length black gloves!

The weather was fantastic, even though a slight chill in the air could be felt,
but of course we are talking British weather here! Ryan my photographer really captured the deep crimson blossom, the varying shades of greens
from the shrubs and trees and a touch of that deep glorious blue from the sky. 

It really gave that classical look from the Bettie Page era, and quite a different look for me, especially as I usually go for the leather clad look of a Dominatrix!

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy the photo I've attached, to show you what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment